Saturday, April 1, 2017

Noisy Beach Rocks

Hullo! We are down by the beach trying to catch a sunrise here in Victoria. It's a bit cloudy though and a bit more nippy than I expected.

I also hesitate to call this a "beach" cause it's made up of pebbles...

But it does remind me of another beach... in a different part of the world... where a stuffie pal lives! Anyone know who that might be? And what beach?

Minus the driftwood of course...

The neat thing about this beach is that it makes noise when the water rushes back off the pebbles.

It comes in...

And then it goes out...

Kind of mesmerizing... but we're not having much success with the sunrise...

Although... see those snow-covered mountains off in the distance?? That's the US!! The Olympic Peninsula... It's beary beautiful over there. And you can actually take a ferry from Victoria to Port Angeles over there... maybe one day!

Hmmm... still waiting for the sun.

Maybe I'll try a video... cause you gotta hear these pebbles! I wonder if my stuffie pal with a similar beach has pebbles as noisy as this?



3 comments:

  1. A trip to Starbucks will make up for the lack luster sunrise. Now.....when you take that ferry trip to Port Angeles give me a ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT BEACH YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool beach! Did you collect a few stones to put in your garden?

    ReplyDelete