Saturday, June 10, 2017

Mystery Trip

Err... hullo... I thought we were going home today so I didn't pay too much attention when I was bundled up out of bed at 5:30 am and whisked off. But now... we aren't at the ferry terminal...

We are at the airport!!!

Oh boy... where are we going today?? Winterpeg?

I really wish I'd get advance warning of these trips... I never have anything to wear!

Hmmm... mountains...

 Hmmm... are those ice fields? Are we flying over Greenland?

 It was a wobbly descent but... those look like forests to me...

 Surprise!!! We are visiting Gramma!!!

And putting her to work right away figuring out some sewing repairs.

It's handy having a Gramma who can sew...

Gramma needs some help with her garden and patio garden this year...

That's why I'm here!!

Hmmm... her community garden box is still just getting started...

 So we'll focus on getting some more patio plants. We went to a local nursery... I think Jerry would LOVE this place.

 Look at all of those flowers...

And bushes...

And a greenhouse full of more stuff.

Looks like we are getting some geraniums today...

And some marigolds... and verbena and allysium...

Whew... I'm tired... what are we having for dinner? Salmon??? Nope... chicken... that's OK...

I'm going to go and rest in the sun for a bit while it cooks...

A little bear's work is never done you know and I need a bit of down time...

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you are one busy busy bear Sandy. Make sure you get plenty of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma! What a great trip. We are so jealous. Does your grandma have Rent a Grandma weekends???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken for dinner? Save some for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Droopy - I am super busy! Good advice on getting lots of rest.

    @Jerry & Ben - Well... she would love more visitors but she doesn't like to travel as much anymore...

    @Little Fox - OK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Grandma! Grandma's house is the best

    ReplyDelete